Hey girl. Are they off yet?? Come see us! the boys love you!
OMG!!! Kenna you are GORGEOUSSS!!!I LOVE your jackety-type thing - WHERE did you GET it??!?!?! ♥♥♥itand your hair...wow, it's long!! ☺luvyah,Elz
Haha thanks Elna!I just got it cut a little- more layers, and I had to get a trim. I get real bad split ends.The blazer thingy is from Wet Seal, but you can find a similar one at Forever 21.Luvyah 2
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey girl. Are they off yet?? Come see us! the boys love you!
OMG!!! Kenna you are GORGEOUSSS!!!
I LOVE your jackety-type thing - WHERE did you GET it??!?!?! ♥♥♥it
and your hair...wow, it's long!! ☺
luvyah,
Elz
Haha thanks Elna!
I just got it cut a little- more layers, and I had to get a trim. I get real bad split ends.
The blazer thingy is from Wet Seal, but you can find a similar one at Forever 21.
Luvyah 2
Post a Comment