Friday, April 10, 2009

...current wants. posting because I am bored.

Okay... I decided that because I am so incredibly bored... I will post something!!! YeAyAh! So... here are my current wants.


Want numero one...



I really want a black pomeranian puppy. Don't ask why... I just do! They are adorable! I already chose a name (even though it probably won't happen)... and I am not going to post it. It is so incredibly adorable and I will use it one day. Haha. So here is my adorable girl..








Want numero two...


I really want a t-shirt that I will probably buy tomorrow.

just learned it is on sale tomorrow- and I am going into town!! I AM SO EXCITED!!

Other wants included...
concealer, and being tan, in shape, and breaking in my new shoes!!!! :)

Love you all!

1 comments:

Dixie & Markus said...

I had a black pom pup once upon a time. As you may recall (from my blog). They are wonderful dogs. They are full of energy, so they need lots and lots of exercise. Me and Gator would go on lots of hikes together. They are small dogs, but don't be fooled, they don't want to spend all their time on your lap. They love running around. Aw! I miss Gator.
Did you get your shirt?