Friday, June 12, 2009

100th post! (Pretty sure!)

This says its my 100th post but idk. If it is.. WOO!
So tonight I went to hang out with some of my friends and we watched One Missed Call. This is one of of the lamest scary movies ever until it happens to you!
We were watching the movie, my phone was about to die, do I plugged it into the wall. I sit on the couch with my friends and was complaining about how I didn't like the ring for the phone in the movie. After that my phone started vibrating so I walk over to it. It had vibrated two times then stopped when I got to it. It was from 'Unknown'. I started complaining about how someone called me and hung up like in the movie. It happened again, I started freaking out a little. It happened 3 more times and I start really freaking out and I am on the floor rolling around screaming my head off. Then I thought it was my friends that were there so I made them give me all their phones. Then a few seconds later my phone started vibrating again- and it kept doing it! I continued freaking out and rolling around and then I start hearing breathing on some of the ends of the other lines. After a few other calls I hear people saying my name (oh I started talking to. I said 'hello, Pizza Hut', 'Dear, where are you?', 'I will call the cops!' and many other things). After more calls Brooke starts getting called and she hears 'We want to kill Makenna'. I then get a call saying 'I want your blood'. When they started talking and breathing I kindah knew who it was so I was all 'MITCHELL! COLLIN! TAYLOR! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU ALL!' and then I hear 'hi Makenna!' and then they say 'If you want to know who this is you will go to the corner of your street'. So I did.. and it was.. some.. of them. I was told it was Mitchell, Collin, Mark, Madison, Brittney, Austin, maybe Charlene, and my friend Brad in NC was also calling me.
Yeah I think my mental health has been damaged and the lamest scary movie in the world is now the freakiest to me!
(: YAY 100 POSTS!

1 comments:

The Towes said...

haha thats great i get way scared too on scary movies so i watch them in the day time he he