Sunday, August 23, 2009

hellooooo!!

So now that I have gotten all the way through summer break and school starts tomorrow (poo.) I shall post again! My family is still in UT. Even though we should be in CA. We are waiting for the house to sell. Sooo yah.. if you know of anyone who wants to buy a house in Tooele we could for surely hook them up!


It has been a short summer because everything was so dang crammed together(ish). I had trek, EFY, Girl's Camp, a few trips here and there, random day stuff.. la da da da da. So sad it is over :( now I have to start school again and fill my head with knowledge. Yawn.

Uhm. I am going to public school! So that'll be fun. Haha.

I hurt my arm dirt bike riding (: gee I am a smartical one.

And I get to start dance again soon!

Fun stuffs! Well I have to go... but I will post pictures as soon as I can.

Byebye

0 comments: