Saturday, August 2, 2008

!! bReAkInG dAwN !!



ANTI-EDWARD TWILIGHT FANS!!! WOOT! WOOT!
not only is breaking dawn out... i went to the party, realized i hate more than i ever did before, had a temple trip the same day as the party, and get the book... ect... so, at the parties we got so many dirty looks while wearing our shirts. i guess not many people like the team jacob spirit?! we had things on our shirts like "i hate edward" "jacob is hot" "edward drives a mini van" "twilight is a book" ect., ect.. anyways, it was awesome. i had a blast!! (minus the boring stuff)



me in my anti-edward/i luv jacob shirt.!!



peace, love and polar bears. i wrote that because people are always saying that edward eats polar bears.. lol!!



antiEdward!!!! WOOT! WOOT!!

1 comments:

The Free Family said...

I don't think I can talk to you anymore....JACOB??? NO WAY!! GO Edward!! I guess I'll still talk to you....maybe I can change your mind.