Saturday, August 9, 2008

! $ * . mOdElS . * $ !

so we [me, madi, nat and charly] walked to coldstone, and charly's mom had a gift card that she let us use [tHaNk YoU] so we all got yummy ice cream, shakes and smoothies... i finished mine and then madisons, i probably would've had charlene's but it was melting and i didn't want to carry it around haha!!! i know, i'm an ice cream freak. remember that. after we went to coldstone we decided to go next door to maurices [our favorite place to try on clothes and wish we had money] and tried on some FANTABULOUS dresses.. and no, i'm not saying "razzmatazz"... sorry girls! anyways, here are the dresses::




we were trying to be quiet because we didn't know if cameras were aloud in, but yah, a little hard, it was too much funn!!!! =]



madison and natalee. they were in love with their dresses, don't they look so cute!



me and charly! i had actually picked up the dress charlene chose, and charlene chose the one i was wearing, but we switched. and when charlene put on the dress... she realized i grabbed a large in the dress and a XXL or XL, i don't remember, in the sweater so she put on a different sweater with that dress. haha!! i guess i should look at sizes....



charly and nat!!



me and madi =]


madi and charly



me and nat =] lol

so yeah, it was so much fun. we decided that when charly has her license that we will go to a prom dress or just a fancy clothes store and do the same thing. but we will get a whole outfit to try on. or... maybe we can go to a resale shop and just be nErDs soon!!

lUv U gUyS!! ♥♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey cool dresses! ;) I luv all of them also the one ur wearing Kenna!! I wish I was there to see them in real!!!! I miss u guys too :( Hope u can get JonGe bugged for me!!

Luv, KyLee Wilson


My blog name: kyleesspot.blogspot.com

Kenna said...

Hey girl. KyLee's blog is kyleesspace.blogspot.com. She messed up!
Kenna

Shauna said...

Okay I did this with my friends when I was your age and we loved it. I love the red dress on you. I wonder if Sally will do it when she's your age?