Name: Makenna
FAVORITE...
Color: Purple, blue, and I love florecent colors!
Food: Hmm... I love lots of different foods! I love food! I eat Mac&Cheese a lot! (: Oh my!
Movie: I have SO many favorite movies!!!
T.V. Show: Lost is by far my fav.!
Song: I don't really have a favorite
Thing to Do: I like to hang out with friends, and dance
Place to Go: Outside, ballet, my room, visit family, outside (:
HAVEYOUEVER...
Danced in the Rain: Yup!!
Danced in a Public Place: Alllllll the time- singing usually included.
Laughed so Hard You Cried: Haha, almost every day
Cried for No Reason at All: Yessss
THELAST...
Thing You Said: Uhhh.. I think I was singing. So 'you'?
Thing You Ate: Mac&Cheese!
Song You Heard: Backwards... music video in progress
Movie You Watched: Hotel for Dogs
C.D. You Bought: Miley Cyrus's last C.D.
Book You Read: Macbeth.. for school.
Phone Call: Either my Mom or Natalee
IM: Elna
Text: Sent- Nat... Received- My friend's friend
RANDOMTHOUGHTS...
What is Your Favorite Memory: Last Wednesday!
Place You Want to Travel to: Australia
Dream Job: Actress... or lawyer.. idk.
Ever Want to Drive a Race Car: Heck yah!
Thought Before You go to Bed: Whatever is on my mind
Your Weakness: Cotton balls and bugs
Do You Believe in Love at First Sight: Hmm... I think so...
RANDOMTHINGSABOUTYOURSELF...
Do You Talk to Yourself: All the time! Last convo- "You're just jealous because my horse has a horn!" "Ooohkaaay..."
Favorite Screen Name: ninja!!
Do You Like Being Tickled: Hmmm... maybe sometimes... IDK!
tag,yourit!
Copy the quiz, paste in a post, erase my answers, and put in yours! Have fun!
Friday, May 8, 2009
All About Me!
Posted by Makenna at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey Kenna,
sorry im just now checking out your blog lol. OMG! you look soo different and you are GORGEOUS!
your still skinny as a twig though lol ttys!!!!
Post a Comment