Saturday, May 9, 2009
Spring Cleaning...
Oh dear... yes... it is that time (:
I think it is officially spring here in UT... I think... it hasn't snowed the past two weeks.... That's good.
I like to clean the beginning of every season... I have no clue why... but I do. And when it comes to Spring, that is when I clean the most. I just spent pretty much the whole day cleaning my room. My room. If any of you have seen my room- you would know that it really isn't that big! Pretty small actually! I took 30-1hr vaccuming.. of course that is pretty normal for me. I also dusted everything, and I wiped stuff down with clorox wipes. Another thing I like to do is spray Febreze, let it sit, then vaccum it up.
I still have to clean my window, and I will probably want to wash all my sheets again soon. Oh! And I have to vaccum again. I have to stop because I get headaches when I clean... probably all the chemical stuff....
Other things that I like to do in the spring is clean the yard! I was going to do that today but I don't know if I will get to it. I want my back yard to look better- it is so ugly.
Uggghhhh... why do I like to clean? That's all I want to know!
Posted by Makenna at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I hope you wash your sheets more than just at the beginning of each season!!! :) Love you!!
Post a Comment