Sunday, November 23, 2008

..cRaZy 8's... (tAg.. Ur It!)

Okay, so I meant to do this a long time ago, but never got to it. So here it goes! (And you better do it =P)

8 Things I'm passionate about (no particular order)
1. My family
2. My friends
3. The Gospel
4. Acting (and finding auditions)
5. Music (making and listening)
6. Making movies
7. Clothes
8. Taking pictures

8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Have a family
2. (Go to and) finish college
3. Act in something big
4. Live in Australia and someplace in Europe
5. Have a different outfit everday for 3 months (I know... crazy)
6. Go skydiving
7. Learn to snowboard and surf
8. Have a music group (preferably a band)

8 Things I say often:
1. Oh my gosh!
2. Ah-mazing
3. That's hot!
4. Ugh!
5. Shut up!
6. Like
7. Oooh!!!
8. That's gay... (and many others =P)

8 Things I've read recently:
1. Best Friends for Never
2. Hannah Montana (thAt'S rIgHt!!)
3. The Clique
4. The Scarlet Pimpernel
5. Prom
6. The Secret of the Peaches
7. Peaches
8. The B.O.M. (haven't finished it yet)

8 Songs I could listen to over & over:
1. Not Yours (HAHAHAAAAHA!!)
2. Gotta Be Somebody
3. I'm Yours
4. All Right Here
5. Let it Rock
6. Love Lockdown
7. Crush
8. Big and Chunky

8 Things I've learned this past year:
1. Not everyone is normal
2. It's okay to be cRaZy
3. You need a phone (HAHAHAHAHAHA!)
4. More school =O (yawnnnn)
5. More about the Gospels (=P)
6. If you wash your face twice a day there are better results
7. I don't like wearing the same style of clothes for too long
8. If you listen you get in less trouble (hehehe)

The following should do the Crazy Eights:
everyone who looks at this!! haha! gotcha!

0 comments: