We just got back from a trip (well... not JUST got back) from Jackson Hole! We went up there for the Marine Corp ball. We walk around places, my Mom and Dad go to the ball, and me and my brothers sit in the hotel room! Haha, it is lots of fun! Sadly, this was our last year.
We had a lot of fun this year! Besides the fact of the weird stomach aches I keep getting. They kept it so I never wanted to do anything while I had them! Grrr....
This is the ceiling of the hotel room. I think it's an amazing picture because of all the "mystical orbs"! Haha! Jk! But really, that is the ceiling of my brothers and my room at the hotel.
This is my brothers with a stuff wolf. I like poking stuffed things eyes... I don't know why. But on this trip I just learned they were glass! Yep... I had many more blonde moments than that though!
My brothers and I in front of a Buffalo. Go Tooele Buffaloes! Haha... even though it is not in Tooele.... =] Oh and don't worry, the buffalo is totally not alive.
Me with a jackalope! AKA- bunny with horns. I seriously thought these were really until my Mom told me they were not. I was extremely disappointed with that, but I still love them to death! They are one of my favorite animals- pigs, bunnies with horns, road kill, dolphins, cute dogs, nice horses that you can ride.
I took this picture when I was dying from my stomach aches and had to leave down town and my Mom stopped to grab some pizzas! Yup, I thought it was pretty amazing. I think one day I will take my dog Daisy shopping... we will get her groomed, get a bow, and some clothes! That is what I am going to do with my future dogs.
This is the shirt I got for my souvenir... isn't it so cute?!?!
I saw this truck when we were leaving, and I had to take a picture of it. I love it because of how GINORMOUS its head is! SERIOUSLY! It is HUGE!
This is Bridger National Forest. We passed it, yup, we passed it.... Isn't it so beautiful... all the trees? Haha, JUST KIDDING! I think its so retarded, there isn't enough trees for it to be a forest! If I was a national forest picking person I would've picked a spot with more trees! Mmmmhmmm!
Then my parents decided to add a few more hours to our way home by going to Idaho! Yeah, Idaho. And we didn't even get to go to Boise! Ugh!!! Haha, the picture above is of Cache National Forest... another forest with not enough trees!
Another forest, this one is also in ID, with not enough trees. This one is called Caribou National Forest.
This is a Mormon tabernacle in Paris, Idaho. I was just wondering why there is a tabernacle there? I thought the only one was in Salt Lake... if anyone knows the answer PLEASE tell me!
Last but not least, the Logan temple! Isn't it so pretty? I love it! I think it looks a lot like the Nauvoo temple! It was a good trip! We had a lot of fun, and I can't wait to go to California!!! YAY!!!



1 comments:
Road kill is one of your favorite animals? And bunnies with horns? I'm laughing so hard...
Post a Comment