A few months ago (this is another post I kept forgetting to put on) we had a tail-gate party for mutual. We were suppose to dress up with our fav. team's stuffs. Well, Madison, Natalee and I's favorite team is P/PP. There is a name for it, but it is top secret and you have to be totally trusted for you to know what it is. We got a bunch of weird looks because of our outfits... but oh well.
This is Madison and Melinda. Melinda is in Natalee's outfit because Natalee was a dumb-face and ditched the P's.
Madison and I being beautiful models!!
The P's!!
I will soon be posting my CA trip post, and I would be expecting another temple trip post! Talk to you later, leave comments, make a blog! =]
Sunday, November 30, 2008
yEt AnOtHeR mUtUaL!!
Posted by Makenna at 6:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
love this pic i love to look at your blog it is so cut =]
Post a Comment