Friday, December 5, 2008
sOmEtHiNg RaNdOm
Can you guess that I am bored? I would watch Narnia with my brothers, but I didn't watch the beginning- I am completely anti-starting a movie not from the beginning. I just turned around and the people were talking to Aslan or whatever. I don't know. All I want to do is watch Hannah Montana! Gosh! So, I guess I will tell you about my day.... Umm, I woke up at like 6:30 and did nothing till 7:00, then I got up and watch t.v.. You see, I am sick... so yah. After I watched t.v. I ate, then I did some school. Then I showered, then I started putting on makeup, and then I started getting a weird stomache ache again... so I got back into pajamas and I watched t.v.. Then I ate, and then I watched Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Full House. After that I watched some other shows which included That's So the Suite Life of Hannah Montana. Then I watched Cory in the House, then Hannah Montana... and I ate pizza after that. Then I watched more Hannah Montana, and THEN (am I annoying you?) my brothers wanted to watch Narnia... and now I am on the computer writing this totally completely retarded blog post. Yup... hope you had a good Friday and that you aren't sick!!
OH! And on Narnia the trees just untwisted? The older girl... Susan, right? I like her dress. Its ah-dorable!! Yup... byye!!
Posted by Makenna at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
sorry you're sick! I hope you're better by now.
Congrats on the potential move to CALI!! That's very exciting! Can you bring your friends with you?
Post a Comment