Saturday, December 20, 2008

..sAlT lAkE..

I just recently went to Salt Lake to I could visit my family. We went to my Aunt Allison's, and Madison and Natalee came with me.

We had tons of fun, and yummy food! Haha, I think I talk about food a lot on here... it is just so good! Anywho, we took tons of pictures (of course), chased my cousin around, watched parts of movies, I played the computer a bit until I got bored, we looked around the house, and played in the snow!

Nat in the car.
Madison and I in the car.
My face, and Natalee. Haha, my face does look really big in the Madison! Ah well... funny, funny.

Natalee taking one of the dumbest picture in the world on the stairs.

Me in the snow =]

Me and Nat in the snow!!
Hmm... now I need to think of a good "conclusion"...
I don't know... I am going to go clean some bathrooms so I can earn money for a few Christmas presents. OOOH! Give (me) =]! LOL!

0 comments: