Tuesday, December 9, 2008

tHaNkSgIvInG

I know this post is a little late for me, but I just haven't wanted to get here and add picture. I have started doing this post like 4 times, I seriously just didn't want to add pictures though!

So, this year for Thanksgiving my family went to California! And what a coincedince because we are moving that way this coming summer! My Mom and Dad aren't too thrilled about it, but I am excited! I loved it when we went- and I am all for the warm weather! Anywho, we went to my Aunt Shelly's resteraunt for Thanksgiving, and I love the place! It is so cool! On Thanksgiving we had the first annual Corn Hole championship. I learned I absolutely suck at throwing.... Oh well! Long story short, I had tons of fun and the food was fabulous! And seeing my family is always ah-mazing! Love you guys!



(My Uncle Aaron is holding his side because a bean bag got thrown at him =P See it falling in the backround?)



Sorry for the bad quality and lack of pictures- my camera was dying!



That's it! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving =P

0 comments: