Saturday, December 20, 2008

sHoPpIn ArOuNd ThE cHrIsTmAs TrEeS!

WARNING: This post is another random post! I bring my camera EVERYWHERE- that is why I have to many random posts =P This warning should be on everything!!!

Ohkay, so at the beginning of the month we (my family) went to go get a Christmas tree. It was way awesome- to the max. We got some pretty good shots, and an ah-mazing tree! Usually when we pick out our trees we all look around until we find it, and then we sing weird Christmas carols in the car while my Mom and Dad are securing (=P) it to the top of the car.... WELL, this year we looked at a few trees, then my Mom and Dad found one that they liked so my brothers and I were like "yeah, that one is cool. We should get it." Then my Mom went to go look for lights or something in the Home Depot, and my Dad was getting the tree ready to be put on the car. My brothers and I ran around taking pictures and making pointless movies. After that when my Mom and Dad were securing it to the car, my brothers and I ran around the car outside dancing... and I was dancing with my iPod so that was just a tiny bit more normal than what my brothers were doing. So much fun!



I'm a tree hugging hippie, get it? LOL.

I don't know what we were doing... this is a very random picture.

Rhett, doing... something. IDK WHAT HE IS DOING!?!?!?
My Dad picking up the tree.

This is one of the many videos we made while there. I was a bear in this one. Haha, lame but awesome!

=] Happy 5 days til' Christmas!

0 comments: