Friday, December 19, 2008

cAlIfOrNiA

So as you probably know my family and I enjoyed the Thanksgiving weekend in California, and we had a blast! We got to see our family, have fabulous food, and go to Sea World!

We stayed at my cousin Brooke's house, and I had so much fun! I don't get to see her too often, so I always have a blast! We listened to music, watched movies and YouTube, got pedicures, and I went with her driving. You did awesome by the way! =]

So about Sea World- It was tons of fun, that is one thing! Besides that, we got to enjoy watching a cult at the Shamu show (a video about that to come soon), get to see some other shows, see ginormous fish, make fun of fish, laugh at fish, and I got to see my fabulous cousins Anna and Piper, and of course my Aunt Adele and Uncle Josh!

I just want to warn you that some of the pictures are completely random... oh well! Can't wait to go to California again! Love it there! ♥


(OH! And ignore my horrible spelling on the pictures, I am tired!)

0 comments: