Friday, November 14, 2008

hALoWeEn

This is how Halloween happened- my friends had pretty good plans... we were going to go trick or treating, fill our bag with candy, go to someone's house [prolly Britt's], watch a horror movie, hang out till like 1, then Madi, Nat and I would go home. But of course BRITTANY DITCHED US!!!! [Sorry Brit! Had to make it know!] So Madi, Nat and I handed out candy until 7, went trick or treating, met up with Brooke, went to two more houses [oh! And we sang Christmas carols at the Free's], then went to the Headman's and hung out till midnight!



Yeah, that is me on Halloween!! It was pretty sweet!! I was Batgirl, because my Mom refused to buy me the $40 Batman costume w/ the awesome muscle suit included.



As you probably know, in my opinion [and as a fact] Batman is the best superhero.




These pictures were taken the day before Halloween or something, I don't really remember. But my pumpkin was SO the best because I did ALL the hard labor on my own. That INCLUDED drawing the sign, taping it to the pumpkin and CARVING IT!



All in all Halloween turned out pretty good, I hope you guys had a good one!

1 comments:

melinda said...

you look so cool i am glad you had fun =]