
So, as you guys prolly know- I went to the midnight showing of Twilight with my friend Haley. Let me tell yah, it was ah-mazing! I loved it SO much! I know some people were like "oh... I guess it wasn't okay, it didn't have everything that was in the book." No duh. The movie was only 2 hours, they had to take out some. The only thing that really dissapointed me was that Edward climbed up trees (that was really weird x10) and they left out Bella and Edward sluffing bio. But besides that, awesome movie! It was also a movie that you should probably read the book before you see it or you might not get it. I can't wait to go see it again with my Mom, and probably Madison and Shelly too =]
Have any of you guys seen the movie? What did you think? Favorite part? Mine was when Edward and Bella were walking together at the school.. ha!-larious! LoL!
Hope you guys had a good weekend!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
♥♥tWiLiGhT♥♥
Posted by Makenna at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
http://kennersspot.blogspot.com/2008/08/breaking-dawn.html HA HA. THATS FUNNY! COMPARED TO THIS LAST SUMMER! :P HA HA. LUV YA, KENZZ! ♥/MADI!
I can't wait to see this movie! Naturally, I've read all the books and I'm sitting back and waiting for all the films to be made. The movie hasn't been released in England yet, so I have to wait, wait, wait!!!
Lucky you!
i saw the movie. i liked the book better, but just a little better.
Post a Comment