
Digital scrapbooking. I have heard about it through some people, and I thought I would give it a shot. I love taking pictures, playing around on the computer, and decorating things... I thought it would be a fun thing to do! I have been practicing, and I keept getting better! The one on the top is one of my latest.
The story behind the pictures:: I went on a walk with the Cruz girls and my brother Caden! I had my camera, and I wanted to take a picture of them! They also took a picture of me. It was a pretty fun walk!! And I would like to thank my beautiful models Riley, Amellia, and Claire! And Max and Caden, but I don't know if they want to be beautiful models!!!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
I Love...
Posted by Makenna at 5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
hey i love your pic on your blog you are so cute
love
melinda
do you do that online or on a computer program?
Post a Comment